How about we… go paint-balling!
How about we… go get a nice steak...
An awesome place I've visited:
My perfect Sunday:
A big meal followed by a nice long nap..
The movie I've watched the most times:
Coming To America
My first concert / My dream concert:
The Glow in the Dark Tour
Obscure knowledge I possess:
There's only 15% of real beef in a McDonald's hamburger. The other 85% are fillers..