How about we… start out with coffee and graduate to dinner or drinks if it feels right?
An awesome place I've visited:
I once visited 12,500ft while skydiving... Ask me about it, maybe I can convince you to give it a try too!
My perfect Sunday:
A nice comfortable day working on and around the house, followed up with a nice home cooked dinner and a relaxing evening to prep for the upcoming week...
The movie I've watched the most times:
Dragon: The Bruce Lee Story
My life history in 5 sentences or fewer:
I grew up in Jersey, but found my soul in the South. After graduating from business school in VA I worked my way to my new home in Charlotte where I think I finally discovered the place I want to lay roots.
Obscure knowledge I possess:
I can come up with a fact about almost any situation 90% of the time. The other 10% I just make it up. This may or may not be in that 10%...