NYC Event: HowAboutWe… Discover New Art at Openhouse Gallery?by Jessica Tom on June 26, 2012
Art can inspire. It can provoke. And it can be an awesome conversation-starter.
Join us for an art opening unlike any other at Openhouse Gallery’s brand new space in NoLita. On July 12th, HowAboutWe, Flavorpill and Streetwater are bringing you Art=Mixx, a unique event that’s part gallery opening, part art auction, part jazz night mixer. Come join us and meet some new people!
Here’s what to expect:
- Browse paintings, prints, photography, sculpture, drawing, and mixed media works from over 40 New York artists
- Enjoy an open bar featuring wine, beer and the Art=Mixx Signature Cocktail by OAK Beverages
- Watch or participate in a live art auction, complete with bidding paddles and auctioneer
- Purchase affordable artwork, starting at $75
- Relax in the outdoor sculpture garden with the sounds of live jazz
Hope to see you there!
Art = Mixx : A Night of Art + Industry
Thursday, July 12, 2012, 7-10pm
379 Broome St, New York, NY
$15 Admission includes entry, open bar, desserts, and optional auction pre-registration
See below for a sneak peek at some of the art that will be on display and available for purchase. Above is a piece by Jeremy Penn entitled “Hot Lips 2″.