NYC Event: HowAboutWe…Become Winemakers for the Night at Brooklyn Winery?by Jessica Tom on May 25, 2012
We’ve partnered with Brian Quinn and Brooklyn Winery to bring NYC guys and gals two nights of wine blending in their gorgeous, never-before-been-seen-by-the-public atrium. Learn how to create wine you love by understanding your palate and blending different varietals.
At this exclusive, hands-on event, you’ll:
• Meet a roomful of interesting, smart guys and gals
• Start the night off right with an hour of prosecco sipping and hors d’oeuvres
• Learn and taste-as-you-go during a 2-hour Bordeaux wine blending lesson, taught by one of Brooklyn Winery’s experts
• Once you learn the basics, break off into groups to compete for the title of “Most Balanced Blend”
• Close out the night by sampling everyone’s wine creations
Join us for a night of experimentation, a little friendly competition, and free-flowing wine. Seats are limited to 40 per session, so grab tickets while you can!
Wine Blending at the Brooklyn Winery
Wednesday, June 13, 2012, 6-9pm
Thursday, June 14, 2012, 6-9pm
213 N. 8th Street, Brooklyn NY 11211 (one block from the Bedford stop on the L train)
$65 Admission includes prosecco, wine, hors d’oeuvres, blending lesson