9 Things They Never Tell You About Dating a Dancerby Kevin Armento on June 11, 2012
1. You will feel unhealthy at all times.
2. At places you least expect (say, a subway platform) they’ll begin practicing a sequence while whispering to him/herself.
3. You will hear joints popping at all times and places.
4. Your physical stamina will never ever outlast theirs.
5. You’ll need great distraction skills when they’re waiting to hear back about an audition — or else you’ll both go crazy.
6. Flexible in bed does not always = amazing in bed.
7. They don’t eat like a bird at all — they ravenously feast like a bodybuilder.
8. They watch more tape than football coaches, and will do so at all hours of the night – especially before a big audition.
9. They don’t want to talk about Black Swan.