50 Pick-Up Lines for Foodiesby Walker James Loetscher on February 21, 2012
Whether pick-up lines are a legitimate way to pick up someone or not, devising lists of them will never get old. This one from our friends at EcoSalon caters to the foodie crowd, and its worth a read, especially if you’re looking for a conversation starter with that cute gourmet girl/boy you always run into at Whole Foods. And for the culinary novice (myself included), you might actually learn a thing or two. Highlights include:
Related: The 10 Worst First-Date Foods
- How hot does your oven get?
- Have you ever tried bone-luging? [Don't ask.]
- Need a cooking partner? Because I am amazing in the kitchen.
- When it comes to me, you’ve got free range.
- Do you need someone to help pitch your tent at farmers market?
Read the rest — and tell us what you’d add to the list.