17 Questions I’ve Asked Men I Like Instead of Asking About How They Feel About Our Relationshipby Joy Engel on November 11, 2011
1. Do you believe in ghosts?
2. What is your favorite dinosaur?
3. Can cats see in color?
4. What are your feelings on mushrooms (as a food)?
5. What are your feelings on mushrooms (as a drug)?
6. What do you think the Dalai Lama will be reincarnated as?
7. Why do people play fantasy football?
8. What do you think really happened on LOST?
9. Do you think cavemen made cheese?
10. Do you like beets?
11. Do Beyonce and Jay-Z have a joint checking account?
12. How much money do you think Beyonce keeps in her checking account?
13. How do you think the Macarena was invented?
14. Will the world really end in 2012?
15. Will Lindsey Lohan ever sort out her life?
16. Do you think our cell phones are actually giving us brain tumors?
17. What’s Angela Merkel’s favorite color?
Joy Engel lives and works in Portland, Maine where she tweets far too much and solves the occasional murder-mystery while riding around on a bicycle. Everything she writes is her personal opinion and does not necessarily represent the views of her employer or its clients.