13 Pickup Lines for the Liquor Storeby Maryse Chevriere on August 09, 2012
The upside of trying out a pickup line at the liquor store? If it fails, at least you’re able to take home something that can erase the sting of rejection.
1. I see you’ve got some tequila there, does that mean you’re willing to give me a shot?
2. What do you need that bottle of Gosling’s rum for? If you want to mix it up with something dark and spicy you can just take me home.
3. I think all the bottles must be jealous, ‘cause your smile is the most intoxicating thing in here.
4. If you were a martini you’d be straight up… sexy.
5. Who needs liquor? Something tells me I could just get drunk on your love.
6. It says here that this bottle of vodka is 40% ABV. Do you need any more proof than that to convince you to come home with me tonight?
7. Hey baby, if you want to show me your ID I’d be more than happy to check you out.
8. What do you say I buy the booze and you show me how you shake it?
9. Is that a bottle of banana liqueur in your basket or are you just happy to see me?
10. I know this whiskey is from Tennessee, but you’re the only ten I see.
11. Damn girl, the bottles in here ain’t got nothing on your curves.
12. I guess I can put these handles back on the shelf because you’ve already got a hold of me.
13. What do you say we get out of here? I bet you’re a lot better to wake up to than a hangover.