11 Signs You’re Ready to Move In Togetherby Chiara Atik on June 19, 2012
2. You’ve split a big purchase together.
3. You’ve gone on vacation together, and survived.
4. You’ve spent significant time with each other’s families, and survived.
5. You’ve seen each other really, really sick. Like, disgustingly sick.
6. You’re each other’s emergency contact.
7. You know how to spend time together but doing your own thing, like reading or watching a movie alone.
8. You are very aware of each other’s financial circumstances.
9. You’re totally ok with your partner knowing when you go to the bathroom, and how long you stay in there. You are also fine with knowing this about your partner.
10. You don’t mind seeing your partner’s dirty laundry mixed in with yours.
11. You’d honestly rather live with them than with any roommate, good or bad, or by yourself, ever again.