10 Things You Need to Know About Dating a Libraby Maryse Chevriere on September 17, 2012
Let’s not pretend that you’ve never Googled a crush’s star sign to see if you’re cosmically compatible, or consulted your chart to decipher the best time of the month to meet your mate. Dating is tough, and sometimes it helps to seek a little guidance from the stars.
This series is designed to offer some dating insight based on your sweetie’s star sign. First up was Virgo, this week it’s Libra (September 23rd – October 22nd).
1. Sharing is Caring. Generous, eager-to-please Libras are more than happy to share with their loved ones. So go ahead and take a bite of that chocolate cake on their plate you’ve been eyeing, they won’t mind.
2. They’re a Little Indecisive. Sushi or pizza? Go out to the movies or stay in with a rental? When it comes to picking date night activities you might want to take the lead because your lovely Libra is having a tough time making up their mind.
3. They’re Social Butterflies. Looks like you’ve scored the ultimate plus-one – charming Libras are known for being very social.
4. They Hate Being Alone. On the flip side, they’re not so great at flying solo so when you’re seeing them, plan on seeing them… a lot.
5. You’re Basically Dating Switzerland. People belonging to this scale sign have an incredible ability to look at situations from an objective, balanced perspective. If you have a problem you need help working through, know that you can count on your Libra love to give you sound advice.
6. They Don’t Like Criticism. And really, who does? But Libras especially don’t, so be sure to choose your words wisely.
7. They Avoid Confrontation At All Costs. You can bet that when there’s storm a brewin’, your Libra is going to want to take a rain check.
8. They’re Perfectionists. So make sure you’re on top of your game when you’re out with these attention-to-detail types.
9. They Hold a Grudge. Remember that time you kinda sorta forgot their birthday? Yeah, they’re definitely still a little pissed off.
10. They Love Beauty and Beautiful Things. Guess that means you’re looking good, right?